Tuesday, January 16, 2018

MORE ON TRANSCRIBING THE LINDBERGH KIDNAPPING CASE

I'm between books right now, just having finished revising my latest manuscript, Six Capsules: The Carlyle Harris Murder Case. This has given me time to work on a few other projects, including the transcribing of the 4,000 pages of testimony from the Lindbergh Kidnapping Case. Here are links to my most recent transcriptions:

WITNESS 15: JOSEPH ANTHONY PERRONE

WITNESS 16: JAMES J. O'BRIEN

WITNESS 17: MILTON GAGLIO

WITNESS 18: MAX ROSENHAIN

I'm coming up on a very important witness, John F. Condon (Witness 20), who served as the go-between for the delivery of the ransom from Lindbergh to "Cemetery John." Readers should find his testimony both interesting and entertaining. He was a real character.

No comments:

Post a Comment