Saturday, May 25, 2019

"SIX CAPSUES" GETTING NOTICED

In the first ten days after publication, "Six Capsules" has gotten a lot more notice than I am used to getting on the launching of one of my books. Perhaps this means I'm getting better at writing, or more likely it means that I randomly chose a case which seems to resonate with a lot of current issues: #Metoo, abortion, women's rights, and "celebrity" killers to name a few. Whatever the cause, I'm glad that the book is getting noticed, because I think it tells an interesting story about an important case from long ago. Here are some of the mentions:

A&E Real Crime Blog -- The Murder of Helen Potts: How Carlyle Harris, a Wealthy Med Student, Poisoned His Secret Wife

Ten Random Pages Book Review of "Six Capsules"

Ten Random Pages Preview of Six Capsules

Clouded in Mystery Webpage Book Review of "Six Capsules"

New York History Blog Mention of "Six Capsules"

I also did a podcast interview on the book. I will post a link to the podcast when it is published.

No comments:

Post a Comment